For example, light settings, color settings, detail settings, and so forth. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Full + Keygen + Patch is usually used by the photo editor to further enhance the image of his edits.
Create incredible images That move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Adobe Lightroom is a new, exciting product built from the ground up for professional photographers. It is an efficient, powerful way to import, select, develop and showcase large volumes of digital images.
Adobe Lightroom will allow you to spend less time organizing and sorting images, so you have more time to actually shoot and perfect them.The Lightroom program AIMS to get direct product feedback from the photography community, via Adobe Labs web site, so That photographers will have an impact in what Adobe actually ships.
With this application you can organize, adjust, and publish slideshows in an easy manner.
The user interface is extremely appealing, and Lightroom will tell you from the very beginning the five steps you need to follow (the fifth being "Enjoy").
Secondly, you actually develop them. Modify images with basic actions (exposure, brightness and contrast, clarity, vibration), tone curve, HSL, color, or black and white, split toning, details (sharpening, noise reduction), Lens Corrections, effects, and camera calibration.
On the left side of the Lightroom interface you can see a history of development steps you have taken, so you can instantly take the image back to a previous state (think about the "undo" button).
In the following steps you can print your work, or publish it online (optionally create a beautiful image gallery for a website).
Adobe Lightroom is a wonderful tool to use, not only for beginners, but also for expert users.
When it comes to memory resources, be prepared to shut down every other process, Because Lightroom eats a lot. Its price is kind of steep as well, given the fact That its competitors are Stronger.
Otherwise, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a very pleasant graphic editor to work with, and we recommend you give it a shot.
Creativity and flexibility
· Superior image processing
Get the absolute best from your images with state-of-the-art image processing controls. Make precise adjustments or correct overall targeted areas.
· Nondestructive environment
Set your creativity free in a nondestructive editing That environment encourages experimentation. Your original images are never altered, and it's easy to reverse your steps.
· Selective editing brushes
Extend your creative control with a flexible brush That lets you adjust selected areas of your photo for just the look you want.
Organize, view, and the make adjustments to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them, or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tools.
Tone and color
· Advanced black-and-white conversion
Gain powerful control over the tonal qualities That make-or break black-and-white images. Precisely mix information from eight color channels when you convert to grayscale.
· Advanced color editing
Enhance color saturation and remove color casts with control over color eight channels each for hue, saturation, and luminance.
· Highlight and shadow recovery
Bring out all the details of your Camera That Captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light.
· Superior noise reduction
Achieve amazing, natural-looking results from your high ISO images with state-of-the-art noise reduction technology. Apply noise reduction to the entire image or specific target areas.
· White balance brush
Get more color consistent across your image in scenes with mixed lighting sources. A flexible brush lets you refine and adjust the white balance in targeted areas of your shot.
· Additional editing brushes
Expand your creative control by targeting particular areas of your images using local new editing brushes for noise reduction and moiré removal.
· Lens correction
Quickly and easily perfect your images by automatically reducing lens defects like geometric distortion, chromatic aberration, and vignetting with single-click profiles.
· Perspective correction
Get truer images by correcting perspective distortion That Occurs when you shoot with your camera tilted, Causing a building, for example, to look as if it's Leaning.
· Film grain simulation
Use sliders to easily control the amount, size, and roughness of grain That you can add to your images to Simulate the look of film.
· Intelligent sharpening
Make sharp, natural-looking images with intelligent sharpening, the which enhances detail without introducing harmful artifacts. Tailor sharpening for print, web, and more.
Instantly fix red eye in flash photos.
Saving time and working efficiently
· One toolset for your photography tasks
Get your digital photography essentials in one package That includes what you need to organize, perfect, and share all your images.
· Intuitive environment
Be more productive and efficient. The intuitive environment of Lightroom and controls are easy to master and let you Quickly and smoothly accomplish your photography tasks.
· Develop presets
Save time by instantly Applying favorite looks to images. Just save Develop settings as a preset and apply it to your other photographs at any time with one click.
· Tight integration Photoshop
Select one or multiple photos and automatically open them in Photoshop to perform detailed, pixel-level editing. Immediately see your results back in Lightroom.
· One-click adjustments of multiple images
Save time when processing many images. Apply the same Develop settings - exposure or contrast, for example - to all the photographs in a group at once using presets or syncing.
· Fast performance across platforms
Speed up day-to-day imaging tasks and process images faster with cross-platform 64-bit support for the latest Windows operating systems.
· Tethered shooting
Instantly import and view images in detail as you shoot them with tethered capture, available for select cameras. Check the shot, the lighting, and more as you work.
· Image versions
Let Lightroom track the changes you make to an image, with as many points as Remembered set you choose. Then switch Between versions of the photo with a single click.
· Image watermarking
Easily embed your name or business identity in your images and customize Their look. Apply text or graphic watermarks to a photo with adjustable size, position, and opacity.
· Multiple monitor support
Gain even more speed and efficiency by using a second monitor to enlarge your workspace.
· Manage and refine many images at once
Automatically import, rename, group, and even process any number of images from cameras or camera memory cards as they're connected to your computer.
· Multiple viewing options
See and evaluate your images Quickly and Cleary using the Grid, Compare, and Loupe views to browse large groups of images, see them side by side, and zoom in on details.
· Fast zooming
Check for critical sharpness and see small details by zooming in and out of any area of a photo with simple keyboard commands or a click of the mouse.
· Image management features
Use a powerful set of image management features to organize your photographs, flexibly rate and label them, and find them easily using metadata tags and information.
Organizing and managing
· Online photo management
Work with the photos in your Lightroom Library even when the actual image files are stored on drives or media are not currently connected That to your computer.
· DNG conversion
Increase the compatibility and archival security of your proprietary raw format images by converting them to the universal DNG format, on import or in the Lightroom library.
· Location-based organization
Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location of data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
· Simple, customized keywording
Track your photos with the keywords That make sense to you - just type and apply.
· Manually sorting photos
Freely sort your photos by selecting any number of images in the Library - contiguous or not - and then dragging them to a new location in the grid. It's that simple.
· Single or group metadata stamping
Add information to photos individually or to groups of selected images. Store metadata sets as presets and apply them to one photo or to Hundreds with a single click.
Importing and exporting
· Import of other libraries
Bring the power and elegance of Lightroom to all your images, new and old. Easily import photos from other applications.
· Import or export of keywords sets
Create a system for categorizing your images with keywords and keyword sets then easily transfer Between computers, so you can use the same keywords in every image library.
· Metadata stamp on import
Efficiently combine image management tasks by Applying custom metadata or metadata presets to images as you import them.
· Metadata stamp on output
Add metadata stamps with your copyright, instructions for Contacting you, or other information to every photo you print or send out.
Sharing and printing
· Photo book creation
Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Lightroom. Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks.
· Enhanced online sharing integration
Easily post images to photo sharing and social media sites like Facebook and Flickr. With selected sites, online comments about your images are visible within Lightroom.
· Video publishing
Easily share video clips in HD format on Facebook and Flickr. Or save HD clips formatted for phones, tablets, TVs, and more.
Save time and ink and Ensure your prints meet your expectations. Soft-proofing lets you preview how an image will look when printed with color-managed printers.
· Emailing within Lightroom
Email images directly from Lightroom using the email account of your choice.
· Flexible print layouts
Showcase your work in print customizable layouts, the which you can save as templates. Just drag one or Several images onto a page and resize or reposition them as you like.
· Easy-to-share slide shows with music
Show your images to clients, friends, or family with more style and flair using elegant slide shows with music. Share them easily by exporting them as HD videos.
· One-click publishing to your website
Export your HTML or Adobe Flash Player compatible web galleries directly to the web in a single click - there's no need for a separate FTP application.
You have to log-in with your Adobe ID or create a new account on this page to download Lightroom 4.
· Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent
· 2GB of RAM
· 1GB of available hard-disk space
· 1024x768 display
· DVD-ROM drive
What's new in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.0:
March 6th, 2012
Changes since the public beta:
· Reverse geocoding now available in the Map Module
· Revamped and improved tone in auto Develop new controls based on
· Increased range of local white balance controls (temperature and tint)
· Updated Develop presets plus added new presets for video
· Maximum Blurb book size is now 240 pages
Over 800 bugs found and fixed! (Thank you Lightroom beta 4 customers!):
Important Release Notes:
· We found a late bug in the Lightroom book module 4 That text would cause errors if Courier New or Times is the selected font. Please preview your books as a PDF before submitting to blurb Those fonts when using
· Norton Antivirus 2012 program incorrectly flags related video files in Lightroom 4 as possible threats. Please instruct Norton Antivirus 2012 to exclude Lightroom 4 files from its scan
· McAfee Virus Scan prevents emails from being sent from Lightroom 4. Please instruct McAfee Virus Scan to exclude Lightroom 4 files from its scan
· AVCHD support is limited to the MTS and M2TS video files. Dedicated video editors (Such as Premiere Pro) may need the AVCHD file structure to process the files
Sometimes Lightroom can crash when printing to PDF in Windows 7. Lowering the resolution of the PDF in the print driver can help mitigate this:
New Camera Support in Lightroom 4.0:
· Canon EOS 1D X
· Canon PowerShot G1 X
· Canon PowerShot S100V
· Fuji FinePix F505EXR
· Fuji FinePix F605EXR
· Fuji FinePix HS30EXR
· Fuji FinePix HS33EXR
· Fuji FinePix X-S1
· Nikon D4
· Nikon D800
New Lens Supported Profiles in Lightroom 4.0:
· Canon - Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f / 4 (IF)
· Canon - Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f / 4 (IF)
· Canon - Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) Aspherical
· Canon - Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX 50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
· Canon - Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
· Canon - Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
· Canon - Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
· Nikon - Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f / 4 (IF)
· Nikon - Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f / 4 (IF)
· Nikon - Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) Aspherical
· Nikon - Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX 50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
· Nikon - Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
· Nikon - Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
· Nikon - Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
· Nikon - Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G
· Nikon - Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM II
· Leica - LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 75 mm f / 2 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 90 mm f / 2 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA APO-TELYT-M 135 mm f/3.4 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA Elmar-M 24 mm f/3.8 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA ELMARIT-M 28 mm f/2.8 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA ELMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.8
· Leica - LEICA MACRO-Elmar-M 90 mm f / 4
· Leica - NOCTILUX LEICA-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH
· Leica - SUMMARIT LEICA-M 35 mm f/2.5
· Leica - SUMMARIT LEICA-M 50 mm f/2.5
· Leica - SUMMARIT LEICA-M 75 mm f/2.5
· Leica - SUMMARIT LEICA-M 90 mm f/2.5
· Leica - LEICA SUMMICRON-M 28 mm f / 2 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA SUMMICRON-M 35 mm f / 2 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA SUMMICRON-M 50 mm f / 2
· Leica - LEICA SUMMILUX-M 21 mm f/1.4 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA SUMMILUX-M 24 mm f/1.4 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA SUMMILUX-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA SUPER-Elmar-M 18 mm f/3.8 ASPH
· Leica - LEICA SUPER-Elmar-M 21 mm f/3.4 ASPH
· Pentax - Sigma 50mm F2.8 17-EX DC HSM
· Pentax - Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
· Sony - Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
· Sony - Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 VC III B011 In
· Sony - Sigma 50mm F2.8 17-EX DC HSM
· Sony - Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
· Sigma - Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM II
New Version Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1 Full + Keygen
Password : www.dytoshare.us